Monday 14 December 2015

Art by Mirim DT Call

Oh wow I just found out that Art by Mirim are having a DT Call and I love their images and have thoroughly enjoyed participating in the progressive challenge that they have had running all year.

So as a requirement for this DT Call we need to show some of our work using Art by Mirim images so here are my favorites from the last year.......





We also need to tell everyone a bit about ourselves so here goes..... I am a stay at home mother of 2 daughters aged 2 and 5 with my eldest due to start prep in the new year, ohhh exciting. I live in a tiny country town called Widgee about 2.5 hours north/north west of Brisbane the capital of Queensland Australia. I enjoy spending time with my family and love to colour while the girls are outside playing (I can colour nearly anywhere LOL - most of my colouring is wherever the girls are happy to play or in the car while waiting to pick them up from kindy etc). I am hoping that with the new year I can spend more time on my crafting (now that I am not having to ferry my eldest to kindy 30km away 3 days a week). I love to try new things and will try to give everything a try at least once.

Anyway enough dribble about me LOL the DT Call is much more exciting and interesting.

I wish all the people who choose to enter this call all the best and I am looking forward to seeing all the great makes and inspiration.

Happy crafting and till the new year all the best


3 comments:

  1. what stunning projects you have to show us ... good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are amazing!! Best of luck and thank you for applying to our DT Call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects, Good Luck
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete