Tuesday 10 March 2015

Simply Betty Take 2

Back with entry number 2 for the fan page challenge over at Simply Betty Stamps http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/lets-fly.html ....

This time I chose to work with "Sunflower Madame Frou Frou Fairy" and gone with a more cheerful tone because who can't help but smile at a sunflower.....


I am really liking how the sunflowers have come up here and the hair, somedays I struggle with hair but quite liking this one.....

I mounted this little fairy onto some white card and mounted her to the inside of the card and then cut an aperture from the front of the card to view her through.....

 
I then finished her off with some sunflowers that I had been saving for just the right time and I think this is it, they make beautifully with the image and just make you want to "SMILE"............
 
One more to load today so make sure you stay and see it too...........

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love the cutout and the additional sunflowers. Beautiful job! So glad you entered the SBS Fan Page Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, thanks for joining in the Fairy Challenge on SBS.

    ReplyDelete