Tuesday 10 March 2015

Simply Betty Fan Page Challenge

So I am totally loving the fairies that go with this months fan page challenge over at Simply Betty Stamps http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com.au/  and the second they were released I couldn't help myself I had to have them....

First up we have "Mushroom Fairy Rio".........


I am really pleased with how her wings have turned out in the image and boy did those mushrooms take some colouring......

I have then mounted her on a circle of white card and then onto a rosette I made and then just finished her with a few simply blooms as I think much else would have taken away from the image and I didn't want that.


Anyway I must say she was an absolute thrill to colour and I am very happy with this first entry into the challenge, why don't you stop by and check out the other entries as well.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Beautiful colors and beautiful layout. Glad you entered it into the SBS Fan Page Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. thanks for joining in the Fairy Challenge on SBS.

    ReplyDelete